(from the Arch Street Methodist Church)
1. If you open it, close it.
2. If you turn it on, turn it off.
3. If you unlock it, lock it.
4. If you move it, put it back.
5. If it belongs to someone else and you want it, get permission.
6. If you borrow it, return it.
7. If you don’t know how to operate it, leave it alone.
8. If you use it, take care of it.
9. If you break it, repair it.
10. If you can’t fix it, call someone who can.
11. If you mess it up, clean it up.
12. If it will brighten someone’s day, say it.